Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wedding Magazines

Being a florist I love reading wedding magazines. It has always been a special ritual, that when a new magazine comes out, I dedicate the evening to reading the magazine cover to cover. I try not to peek before this time but I always do. Some of my favorite wedding magazines are Martha Stewart Weddings and Ceremony.

I love these 2 magazines because they have a lot of pictures of wedding flowers and not a lot of filler (ads and such).

Today I got out of my Biology Lab a little early. It was not the most pleasant class, we had to dissect. So I decided to treat myself to a trip to Barnes and Noble. Well, low and behold, the Martha Stewart magazine was out. I was thrilled. I picked one up and now I am sitting on the couch relaxing and reading it cover to cover.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your support by grabbing our button :) Good luck with the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete