Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bath And Body Works Semi-Annual Sale

Who doesn't love the Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale. I love it!! My friend gave me a generous gift card several months back and I saved it until the sale started. Yeah!! I spent all of it on things I think I need. Key word here is think. Here is one of the products I got, that I absolutely love, C.O. Bigelow Lemon Cream Body Wash.

The Lemon Cream Body Wash's skin-moisturizing and super-lathering formula combines excellent cleansing with ultra-moisturizing ingredients to create the ultimate creamy body wash. This extraordinary cleanser, loaded with skin-brightening lemon extracts (super-charged with Vitamin C) and hydrating safflower oil moisturizes skin, leaving it feeling renewed, soft and supple.

I love the look of the bottle and how the smell reminds me of lemonade. The prefect scent for summer.
While I was there I picked up a little something to giveaway. For the giveaway, I have a bottle of C.O. Bigelow Lemon Cream Body Wash, plus a 3-pack of Warm Vanilla Sugar Soaps (just because it looked good together and Martha Stewart says everyone needs Vanilla Sugar).
TO ENTER:
You must be a follower to win. Leave me a comment telling me your favorite Bath and Body Works product. Please include your email, so I can connect you if you win.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Bath and Body Works! I love their body butter--and my scent faves are always changing. Sometimes I want fruity, other times floral, and others food :) Oh--and I love their body sprays, hand wash for by the sink...I love it all :)

    Thanks for the fun giveaway! And I am a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a Follower & I too love Bath & Body Works! I love the sprays and my fav scent is the Coconut Lime Verbana! Hmmmmmm yummm! purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love almost all of Bath and Body Works! I'm a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bath & body products!! their body creams are my fav and i love all scents!

    ReplyDelete